Quality Assurance / Automation Engineer
Are you looking for a challenging role in an international company, located in the center of Amsterdam, with lots of growth potential? We are now looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to join our Amsterdam-based team in our efforts to make the world a healthier and fitter place.
Who Are We?
Virtuagym is a leading tech company in health & fitness mobile apps, providing solutions for consumers, gyms, personal trainers, physiotherapists and corporate health services. With over 4,000 clients world-wide, 25,000 personal trainers, and 11 million end-users, availability in 14 languages and over 200 staff across two offices in Europe and the Americas, Virtuagym is a leading player in the fitness technology space.
With over 100% growth every year, we keep reinventing ourselves in the fast-paced fitness technology domain, and while we are beyond the startup phase, we still cherish our start-up culture and non-corporate approach. At Virtuagym you get the opportunity to grow and we empower you to explore, learn and do great things as we conquer the world with our great solutions!
What Is It All About?
As a QA-Engineer, you have a choice: you can either slow processes down or you can speed them up. Your preference speaks for itself. You enable the team to excel. One release per day or per week won't suffice, you go for continuous deployment whereby 10 releases a day become the norm!
Who are you?
- Quality Assurance is your passion. As a QA Engineer you live and breathe for excellence. You are the moral compass of the Product/Development squad; you serve to remind the developers of the importance of quality, and you know how to get your point across.
- Ideally, you know our product through and through. Also, you know what, for instance, CRUD means, and how to test for it. You know how to translate a set of business requirements to a test plan.
- You are assertive, knowledgeable, you have an opinion, and know how to defend it. You know what FAT stands for, you know what UAT stands for, you know their uses, and you know the limits of their usefulness.
- You have an affinity for Agile methodologies.
- Strong analytical skills to identify, convert test scenarios into test scripts.
- Minimum experience of 3 years in Automation testing - Selenium Web driver
- Experience and knowledge of Data driven Frameworks & Hybrid Frameworks.
- Experience in TestNG, Maven is preferred.
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Testing knowledge - Jenkins/Ant.
- Experience in automation of mobile applications required
- Knowledge of and experience with Version control systems - Git preferred
- A valid working permit for the Netherlands is required
What we offer?A challenging full time position and great potential for you to grow and develop yourselfGreat freedom and autonomy to take ownership, make decisions and have major impactsVarious extra benefits such as: Knowledge-exchange Program, free Dutch classes and more!Good compensation and 25 paid holidays per year (public holidays excluded)Unique start-up company culture with motivated and fun colleagues in the beautiful center of Amsterdam
Have We Caught Your Attention?
Please do not hesitate to apply!
We will review your application and get back to you within 5 working days.
For more information, please call +31202619440.