Product & Customer Marketer
We are Virtuagym: a leading SaaS company providing an innovative all-in-one solution for health professionals ranging from large gyms to personal trainers. This includes exercise, nutrition guidance, progress tracking, and online coaching.
We are with two offices in Amsterdam and Medellin 200+ employees, nearly 15 million end-users, 30,000 trainers and more than 6,000 health clubs worldwide. Virtuagym is a scale-up which grows 100% every year.
Our team of Marketers plays an essential role in the success of the organisation: by focusing on Marketing to ultimately drive our business results through branding in collaboration with our Product Development team and other Marketers.
Will you join us in our quest to create a healthier and happier world?
What this role looks like
As a Product & Customer Marketer for Virtuagym you will be responsible for driving business impact by working closely with the Product team, Marketers, Customer Success, Sales and Key Account team to drive key business results. As part of this role, you will be responsible for building impactful marketing programs for existing and new Virtuagym solutions. This role requires a combination of product understanding, creative/brand thinking, project management, communication skills as well as consumer marketing experience.
Care, celebrating shared success and integrity are the most important values at Virtuagym and you will definitely have a chance to contribute to them. Every one of your days with us will be an opportunity to cultivate and evolve your personal and professional skills, as well as to raise awareness and make a major impact on a global scale. Here, at Virtuagym, we are not just colleagues, we are friends, willing to help, and support each other, so by joining us you become a part of an amiable and energetic team.
Some of your key tasks will be
- Crafting and managing impactful go-to-market roadmap, including messaging, positioning, and PR strategies
- Driving growth by building highly scalable and globally applicable marketing programs
- Inspiring and informing the commercial team with our product
- Driving research plans to derive customer insights, steer & validate the product, and stay on top of the competitive landscape
- Presenting information and insights amongst multiple stakeholders in the product, marketing, sales and CS departments
- Being the champion for our users in internal meetings by bringing audience insights and empathy to product discussions
- Being a key stakeholder in various product roadmap decisions meetings to act as a representative for the commercial department
- Designing and implementing customer marketing campaigns to educate a client that will result in a higher feature adoption by our clients
What you bring to the table
- A minimum of 1-2 years product marketing experience delivering highly successful user acquisition and engagement strategies
- You just get the data you need and can whip it into an insightful story with no help - you know how to use data to make decisions and drive growth
- You know your market, customers and competition better than anyone, and integrate this information into your growth strategies. Market research is your passion.
- You're brilliant at articulating the essence of products and the value they create to everyone in the company
- You can develop a strong messaging hierarchy and an effective content strategy
- You have an owner's mindset - you can collaborate and get into the details working with the Product Development team, to drive growth and bring new products to market, aligning your work with the product roadmap
- You are a growth expert - you can devise highly effective programs to generate, acquire and convert leads for your product
- You are a creative communication wizard with lots of stakeholder management experience, not afraid to accelerate when needed
- You have the ability to make big bold bets using limited information. Every day we do things that have never been done before, and you will need to be comfortable with informed risk-taking
- You have a higher educational degree in a related field
- Copywriting skills in English (at least near-native level)
- Copywriting skills in Dutch is a plus
- Last but not least, you have a passion for fitness and a healthy lifestyle
Here’s why you should come work with us:
Next to being inspired daily by talented and motivated colleagues and having plenty of opportunities for personal and professional growth, these are the main Virtuagym perks:
- You’ll be joining a diverse and international team made up of over 30 nationalities, working in an informal and fun environment
- We are remote-friendly, working from home is an option
- We provide a full-time contract, 25 paid holidays per year (based on a full-time contract), 8% holiday allowance and a pension plan
- An opportunity for the dynamic career growth with a lot of support from the management team
- Stay healthy with our Health Program: we provide monthly contribution towards your gym subscription, offer free weekly crossfit & yoga classes, fresh fruit daily, and a Friends & Family gym discount
- We love to learn: join our knowledge exchange sessions (pizza included!), Dutch-speaking courses for the non-Dutchies, and more
Are you ready to join us?
Please do not hesitate to apply by clicking the ‘Apply for this Job’ button below!
For any questions on the vacancy, please get in touch with the recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we do not collaborate with third parties to fill this vacancy.