Internship: Social Media and Marketing
* Please note that for this internship, only candidates registered at school will be considered.
The internship starts in January or February, with a duration of at least 5 months.
Are you looking for a challenging role in an international company located in the center of Amsterdam, with lots of growth potential? We are now looking for a Social Media and Marketing intern to join our Amsterdam-based team in our efforts to make the world a healthier and fitter place.
Who Are We?
Virtuagym is a leading tech company in health & fitness mobile apps, providing solutions for consumers, gyms, personal trainers, physiotherapists and corporate health services. With over 4,000 clients world-wide, 25,000 personal trainers, and 11 million end-users, availability in 14 languages and over 200 staff across two offices in Europe and the Americas, Virtuagym is a leading player in the fitness technology space.
With over 100% growth every year, we keep reinventing ourselves in the fast-paced fitness technology domain. While we are beyond the startup phase, we still cherish our start-up culture and non-corporate approach. At Virtuagym you get the opportunity to grow and we empower you to explore, learn and do great things as we conquer the world with our great solutions!
What Is It All About?
- Writing a variety of articles and texts for online channels
- Creating and optimizing newsletter campaigns for various audiences
- Market research to identify new opportunities to grow our content marketing efforts
- Building press relations to improve coverage of company news
- Conducting interviews with clients in order to create case studies
- Translation of articles, newsletters, and other marketing texts
Who Are You?
- You love writing and radiate that energy
- You're a born storyteller who always finds an original angle
- You think proactively and show initiative
- You have strong communication skills in speaking and writing (native or C2-level English)
- You know how to write for online purposes
- You excel in writing texts for different audiences and channels. You have the ability to position yourself in the mind of our target groups
- You are a third or fourth year student (HBO / WO) of a relevant discipline
- You are available for a full-time (40 hours) internship of at least 5 months
- Knowledge of WordPress is a plus
- Fluency in a second language (German, Spanish, French) is a plus
- Knowledge of current best practices in content marketing is a strong plus
What Do We Offer?
- A challenging full time position and great potential for you to grow and develop yourself
- Great freedom and autonomy to take ownership, make decisions and have major impacts
- Various extra benefits such as: Knowledge-exchange Program, free Dutch classes and more!
- Unique start-up company culture with motivated and fun colleagues in the beautiful centre of Amsterdam!
Have We Caught Your Attention?
Please do not hesitate to apply!
For more information, please call +31202619440.