We are Virtuagym: a leading SaaS company providing an innovative all-in-one solution for health professionals ranging from large gyms to personal trainers. This includes exercise, nutrition guidance, progress tracking, and online coaching.
We have two offices: in Amsterdam and Medellin- but currently work remotely, have 200+ employees, nearly 15 million end-users, 30,000 trainers and more than 6,000 health clubs worldwide. Virtuagym is a scale-up which grows 100% every year.
We are looking for a new face to complete our 5-headed young, ambitious and dynamic HR team. Will you join us in our quest to create a healthier and happier world?
How life at Virtuagym will be:
Care, adventure, celebrating shared success, innovation, being lean and integrity are Virtuagym's core values. Every day with us will be an opportunity to cultivate and evolve your personal and professional skills, as well as to make a significant impact on a global scale. Here, at Virtuagym, we are not just colleagues, we are friends, willing to help and support each other. By joining us, you become a part of a joyful and energetic team.
In this role, you will be a key player supporting the growth and development of Virtuagym by facilitating the internal processes of the company.
Some of your key tasks will be:
- The correct and smooth processing of the HR administration, and linking to the monthly payroll
- As the first point of contact for all employee-related questions, you always give a friendly and adequate follow-up
- Evaluating and improving processes is your standard attitude: you ensure optimal alignment between all stakeholders, communicate well and have an eye for user-friendliness and efficiency
- With a perfect understanding of Dutch labour law and (tax) regulations, you ensure that all processes are compliant.
What you will bring to the team:
- At least 4 years of experience within HR operations and administration
- You have a perfect understanding of the Dutch labour law and (tax) regulations
- #worksmarternotharder: you have an affinity with optimizing and automating processes
- Strong written and verbal communication skills both in Dutch and English
- You feel comfortable working remotely, and with a lot of freedom and autonomy
- You are flexible, dedicated, focused and a team player
- You have strong skills in process optimization, providing service and time management skills
Here’s why you should come work with us:
- You’ll be joining a diverse and international team made up of over 30 nationalities
- We provide a full-time contract, 25 paid holidays per year, 8% holiday allowance and a pension plan
- The applicable salary range is EUR 2750 - EUR 3200
- An opportunity for the dynamic career growth with a lot of support from the management team
- Keep the mind and body healthy with our Wellbeing Program: we provide a monthly contribution towards your gym subscription (across the whole country), offer free weekly CrossFit (in Amsterdam) & (online) yoga classes, and inspiring 'lunch&learn" webinars
- We love to socialize with our weekly (digital) Friday drinks, pub- and music quiz, digital coffee room and many more.
Are you ready to join us?
Don't wait any longer, click on the ‘Apply for this Job’ button below!
We will get back to your application within 5 working days.
In case of any questions, don't hesitate to reach out via email@example.com.