Digital Campaign Manager
We are Virtuagym: a leading tech company providing an innovative all-in-one software solution for health professionals ranging from large gyms to personal trainers. This includes exercise, nutrition guidance, progress tracking, and online coaching.
With two offices in Amsterdam and Medellin, 200+ employees, over 15 million end-users, 30,000 trainers and more than 6,000 health clubs worldwide, Virtuagym grows 100% every year. The company culture is informal, dynamic, and fun. We are beyond the start-up phase, but still cherish our start-up culture.
Our team of Performance Marketing plays an essential role in the success of the organization. It seeks to develop, implement, track and optimize our activities across all digital channels. As our Digital Campaign Manager you will be the professional managing all our campaigns across different paid channels. Will you join us in our quest to create a healthier and happier world?
What you’ll do
You will closely work with localization marketers for our most important markets, video marketers, designers and performance marketing specialists to provide the best result and manage the advertising budget in an efficient way.
Some of your key tasks will be:
- Monitoring performance and optimizing our paid campaigns across different channels (Google Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, etc.) to achieve the company goals;
- Setting up and optimizing bid strategies;
- Analyzing and explaining the cause of unexpected behavior of the performance;
- Assessing and adopting new paid media channels, features and tools;
- Reporting results.
What you bring to the table
- Bachelor's Degree - preferably in Marketing Management, Economics, Business Management or similar;
- You are fluent in English;
- 3+ years of hands-on experience managing SEA and Paid Social performance campaigns;
- You have great analytical skills with experience using Google Analytics;
- You think proactively, have a hands-on mentality and are data-driven;
- You have a proven passion for digital marketing;
- You have agency experience (preferably).
What Do We Offer?
- We offer a full-time contract with solid compensation, free gym membership, weekly CrossFit and yoga classes, knowledge exchange sessions (pizza included!);
- Great freedom and autonomy to take ownership, make decisions and have major impacts;
- We provide 25 paid holidays per year (based on a full-time contract), holiday allowance and a pension plan;
- You’ll be joining a diverse and international team made up of over 30 nationalities across our offices in Amsterdam and Medellin, working in an easy-going and fun;
- Our beautiful office in Amsterdam is located along the Knowledge Mile and has stunning views of the city. We’re also just a few minutes walk away from Amstel station, a key transport hub.