Are you looking for a challenging role in an international company located in Medellin, with lots of growth potential? We are now looking for a bilingual-speaking Design student to join our Medellin-based team in our efforts to make the world a healthier and fitter place.
Who Are We?
Virtuagym is a leading tech company in health & fitness mobile apps, providing solutions for consumers, gyms, personal trainers, physiotherapists and corporate health services. With over 4,000 clients world-wide, 25,000 personal trainers, and 8 million end-users, availability in 12 languages and over 130 staff in two offices in Europe and America, Virtuagym is a leading player in the fitness technology space.
With over 100% growth every year, we keep reinventing ourselves in the fast-paced fitness technology domain. While we are beyond the startup phase, we still cherish our start-up culture and non-corporate approach. At Virtuagym you get the opportunity to grow and we empower you to explore, learn and do great things as we conquer the world with our great solutions!
What This Job Looks Like:
As a design intern, you will be responsible for:
- Create marketing materials, including banner ads for sites, to further sales and client service objectives
- Design visually appealing email Content for business development and sales targets including for high-value prospects
- Design client portals in accordance with our company styling protocol and client onboarding processes. This includes brand theming and logo modifications/resizing.
- Design client mobile Apps to include delivery of background images, sourcing, editing, and custom tiles.
- Support the creation of training materials for Key Accounts and Client Success clients in need of visuals.
- Build content for all employer branding initiatives. (i.e Banners, online publicity)
Who Are You?
- You are a student of Graphic / Media Design
- You are a pixel and vector perfectionist
- You are creative, driven and motivated
- You know how to work with existing house styles and corporate identities
- You have a solid understanding of typography and layout, and use of both positive and negative space in designs.
- You embrace constructive feedback and you can substantiate and defend your design choices
- You have a solid knowledge of Adobe software (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- You know trends and you know about the existence of Dribbble
- Must be fluent in English (written and spoken)
What We Bring to the Table
- A challenging full-time (40 hours/week) position and great potential for you to grow and develop yourself.
- Great freedom and autonomy to take ownership, make decisions and have major impacts.
- Various extra benefits such as: Free Gym Membership, Free Spanish Classes, and more.
- Unique start-up company culture with motivated and fun colleagues in Amsterdam and Medellin.
Have We Caught Your Attention?
Please do not hesitate to apply!
Please send CV in English and link to Portfolio