Content Marketeer - Native English
Are you ready for a new and exciting challenge at an international SaaS scale-up? We are now looking for a native English Content Marketer to join our Amsterdam-based marketing team in our efforts to make the world a healthier and happier place.
Virtuagym is a leading tech company providing innovative fitness software for gyms, personal trainers, and corporate health services. Virtuagym has grown into an all-in-one solution for client coaching, membership management, billing, scheduling, access control and more. It’s integrated mobile fitness apps offer solutions for exercise, nutrition guidance, progress tracking, and online coaching.
With 200+ employees across two offices in Europe and Latin America, Virtuagym supports more than 15 million end-users, 30,000+ trainers worldwide and over 5,000 health clubs, including Basic-Fit (NL), Xercise4Less (UK), various YMCA’s (USA), and XSport (USA).
With over 100% growth every year, we keep reinventing ourselves in the fast-paced fitness technology domain. While we are beyond the startup phase, we still cherish our start-up culture and non-corporate approach. At Virtuagym you get the opportunity to grow and we empower you to explore, learn and do great things as we conquer the world with our great solutions!
As an English Content Marketer, you will be part of our Content Team and you will focus on the American market. In this team, you will work closely with localization marketers for our most important markets, video marketers, designers and other specialists. Our Content Team is no traditional content team, we aim to produce and experiment with content a lot. Creative souls are highly appreciated in our team.
What You'll Do
- Create original (thought leadership) content including interviews, blog posts, ebooks, video content, infographics, email campaigns and product-related articles
- Make sure your content reaches the right people through SEO optimization, email marketing flows, customer marketing initiatives, social media and content partnerships
- Create, measure and optimize the content for SEO, lead conversion, and engagement while aligning with key marketing and communications messaging themes
- Collaborate with different stakeholders that support a consistent, customer-centric journey across paid, earned and owned channels
- Draft and send your own campaigns in HubSpot and publish your articles on our website
- Be in close contact with our Medellin office to be on top of the developments in the North American market - build relationships with ambassadors, influencers on content creation and collaboration
In this role being proactive, having a deep understanding of marketing content, and owning your own projects is crucial.
- 2+ years of experience in content marketing, product marketing or managing content strategies
- Experience in content marketing, product marketing or managing content strategies
- Ability to write and edit tight, impactful copy for web, ads, and marketing emails
- A team player - demonstrated success collaborating across departments and mobilizing content contributors and cross-functional teams around long-term projects and efforts
- You consider yourself a data-driven content marketer
- A native English speaker
Even better if you:
- Loooove sports, fitness or anything health-related
- Are you familiar with HubSpot and/or Wordpress? That's a big plus!
- Next to excellent English skills, we'll be very happy if you bring a second or a third language to the table
What We Offer
- You’ll be joining a diverse and international team made up of over 20 nationalities across our offices in Amsterdam and Medellin, working in an easy-going and fun environment
- As a scale-up, we offer great freedom and autonomy to take ownership of projects and to develop your skills and experience with us
- We provide 25 paid holidays per year, holiday allowance and a pension plan
- Our beautiful office in Amsterdam is located along the Knowledge Mile and has stunning views of the city. We’re also just a few minutes walk away from Amstel station, a key transport hub
- And there’s more: free gym membership and weekly CrossFit classes, knowledge exchange sessions (pizza included!), Dutch-speaking courses, fresh fruit in the office, Friday drinks and plenty of other fun events with your colleagues
Ready To Join Us?
Please apply through our job website.
Please note that we do not collaborate with third parties to fill this vacancy.