Business Development Representative - North America
Are you looking for a challenging role in an international company located in Medellin, with lots of growth potential? We are now looking for a native English-speaking Business Development Representative to join our Medellin-based team in our efforts to make the world a healthier and fitter place.
Who Are We?
Virtuagym is a leading tech company in health & fitness mobile apps, providing solutions for consumers, gyms, personal trainers, physiotherapists and corporate health services. With over 4,000 clients world-wide, 25,000 personal trainers, and 8 million end-users, availability in 12 languages and over 130 staff in two offices in Europe and America, Virtuagym is a leading player in the fitness technology space.
With over 100% growth every year, we keep reinventing ourselves in the fast-paced fitness technology domain. While we are beyond the startup phase, we still cherish our start-up culture and non-corporate approach. At Virtuagym you get the opportunity to grow and we empower you to explore, learn and do great things as we conquer the world with our great solutions!
Our Medellín office is located in the north part of the city in an amazing and eco-friendly building called Ruta N, known as the center of innovation for the city. It was created by the 3 major public entities of the city to promote the development of innovative technology-based businesses.
What It’s All About
As an BDR you will be involved in the following activities:
- Developing new leads
- Following up on incoming leads
- Running Webchats
- Taking incoming calls from prospects
- Participating in (inter)national promotion and sales activities, such as conferences
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
40% Inbound lead management
- Following up with inbound leads
- Conducting a thorough needs analysis of leads
- Communicating all necessary information to account managers and scheduling demos for them with the client
40% Outbound outreach
- Cold calling potential prospects
- Asking existing clients for referral
- Reaching out to potential prospects on social media
- Scheduling demos for account managers
10% Web chat management
- Handling our online web chat system on our website and answering questions for potential clients
10% Ad hoc projects
- Creating and taking part in trainings
- Mentoring new employees and interns
- Market research
- Process improvement
- Any other projects, as needed
- 0-3 years experience
- Bachelors degree required; preferably Business Administration, Marketing, or Sports Management
- Commercial, practical and result driven personality
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in:
- English (Native language)
- People skills and affinity with sales
- Independent and proactive
- Enthusiastic and persistent
What We Bring to the Table
- A challenging full-time (40 hours/week) position and great potential for you to grow and develop yourself.
- Great freedom and autonomy to take ownership, make decisions and have major impacts.
- Various extra benefits such as: Gym Membership, free Spanish classes and more.
- Unique start-up company culture with motivated and fun colleagues in Amsterdam and Medellin
Have We Caught Your Attention?
Do not hesitate to apply!
Please send CV in English