Business Development Representative Inbound - Netherlands
Are you looking for a challenging role in an international company located in the center of Amsterdam, with lots of growth potential? We are now looking for a native Dutch-speaking Business Development Representative to join our Amsterdam-based team in our efforts to make the world a healthier and fitter place.
Who Are We?
Virtuagym is a leading tech company in health & fitness mobile apps, providing solutions for consumers, gyms, personal trainers, physiotherapists and corporate health services. With over 4,000 clients world-wide, 25,000 personal trainers, and 8 million end-users, availability in 12 languages and over 130 staff in two offices in Europe and America, Virtuagym is a leading player in the fitness technology space.
With over 100% growth every year, we keep reinventing ourselves in the fast-paced fitness technology domain. While we are beyond the startup phase, we still cherish our start-up culture and non-corporate approach. At Virtuagym you get the opportunity to grow and we empower you to explore, learn and do great things as we conquer the world with our great solutions!
What It’s All About
- You! Kickstart your sales career at Virtuagym and get ready for a successful rest of your life
- Through a 2-6 week training program you'll be brought up to speed to become the very best sales version of yourself
- Learn how to ask, understand, summarize and change a leads' instant needs, both over the phone and the web
- Applying tactics to deeply understand the clients' needs through the SPIN method, tailor the Virtuagym solution to these needs and schedule an online demo!
- Participating in (inter)national promotion and sales activities, such as conferences
- Learning the product, the way sales is done at Virtuagym, understanding internal processes and lay the foundation for future steps within Virtuagym, whether it be as Account Executive, Country Manager, a role in product or something completely different!
Who are you?
- 0-3 years experience
- Commercial, practical and result driven personality
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in:
- Basic written and verbal communication skills in:
- People skills and affinity with sales
- Independent and proactive
- Enthusiastic and persistent
What do we offer?
- A challenging full time position and great potential for you to grow and develop yourself
- Great freedom and autonomy to take ownership, make decisions and have major impacts
- Good compensation and 25 paid holidays per year (public holidays excluded)
- Unique start-up company culture with motivated and fun colleagues in the beautiful center of Amsterdam!
Have We Caught Your Attention?
Do not hesitate to apply!
We will review your application and get back to you within 5 working days.
For more information, please call +31202619440.