Hi there, HR Manager for our Medellin office,
We are Virtuagym: a leading SaaS company providing an innovative all-in-one solution for health professionals ranging from large gyms to personal trainers. This includes exercise, nutrition guidance, progress tracking, and online coaching.
We have two offices: in Amsterdam and Medellin - but currently, work remotely, have 200+ employees, 15+ million end-users, 30,000 trainers and more than 7,500 health clubs worldwide.
Virtuagym is a scale-up growing every year. The primary focus of our Medellín office is to manage the North and South American market. Will you join us in our quest to create a healthier and happier world?
How life at Virtuagym will be
Care, adventure, celebrating shared success, innovation, being lean and integrity are Virtuagym's core values. Every day with us will be an opportunity to cultivate and evolve your personal and professional skills, as well as to make a significant impact on a global scale.
Here, at Virtuagym, we are not just colleagues, we are friends, willing to help and support each other. By joining us, you become a part of a joyful and energetic team.
In this role as HR Manager for our Medellin Office, you will be a key player supporting the growth and development of Virtuagym by managing and executing all local HR and Recruitment processes. Our Medellin office consists of the following departments: Sales, Client Success, Key Accounts, Data & BI, IT support, HR and general management. You will report directly to the global HR director (based in Amsterdam), work closely with the Global HR team and with your local HR administration colleague Lina.
What your role as HR manager looks like
- You are responsible for the local embedding and auditing of the global HR strategy
- You are a key advisor in further shaping and improving the global strategy
- While monitoring the global HR strategy, you ensure that all local legal and regulatory requirements are applied correctly
- You take charge of the local recruitment processes, which are managed through our ATS Recruitee, and bring in and commit the best talent
- You are the face of HR, the first point of contact and the confidential advisor within the local office
- You manage the local HR operations autonomously and you have the final responsibility overall HR administrative and operational processes including payrolling
- As the first point of contact for all employee-related questions, you always give a friendly and adequate follow-up
- Evaluating and improving processes is your standard attitude: you ensure optimal alignment between all stakeholders, communicate well and have an eye for user-friendliness and efficiency
- Grow the skillset of our managers including coaching & feedback techniques, training and KPI management
What you will bring to the team
Experience: 5+ years HR & Recruitment experience, preferably in a fast-growing, international environment
Communication skills: You are an effective communicator in English, you're very skilled when it comes to building internal and external partnerships
Ownership: You take the lead and ownership and are used to work autonomously
Flexibility: You adapt quickly to changing priorities
Competencies: You recognize yourself in the competencies resourceful, planning and organisation, empathy, proactive and leadership
Analytical skills: You are familiar with making analyses that can improve the quality of our HR- and recruitment processes
Laws and regulations: you have a good understanding of (local) labour laws
Here’s why you should come work with us
Next to being inspired daily by talented and motivated colleagues and having plenty of opportunities for personal and professional growth, these are the main Virtuagym perks:
- You’ll be joining a diverse and international team made up of over 30 nationalities across our offices in Amsterdam and Medellin, working in an informal and fun environment
- We are remote-friendly; working from home is an option, but during COVID times we are fully remote
- We provide a full-time contract and a pension plan
- An opportunity for dynamic career growth with a lot of support from the management team
- Stay healthy with our Health Program: we provide a monthly contribution towards your gym subscription and a Friends & Family gym discount
Are you ready to join us?
You have guts, are a little impatient and building the best employee workplace is your passion: apply NOW by clicking on the ‘Apply for this Job’ button below and send us your CV in English!
We will get back to your application within 10 working days.
In case of any questions, don't hesitate to reach out via firstname.lastname@example.org.