Customer Operations Automation Specialist / (Salesforce Admin-Developer)
Medellin, Antioquia, ColombiaOperations
As Virtuagym keeps on growing, we are now looking for a new face to complement our team. As Customer Operations Automation Specialist you will be the owner of our CS tech stack and all operational-related workflows/designs! Will you join us to create a healthier and happier world?
This is a remote position from Colombia, where you will be working for our global teams. We are a remote-friendly company, meaning you can work from your home whenever you want and of course at our office in Medellin. It’s up to you! Additionally, you can work from any location you want within the Americas for up to 4 weeks at a time for a maximum of 12 weeks in a year. This is a full-time position.
What this role looks like
As our Customer Operations Automation Specialist, you act as the face of CS Ops to deliver mutual value for our managers/teams, clients, and our business by focusing on and ensuring an optimized and efficient operation, where our employees can perform at their best. You play a key role in driving efficiency, digitization, and automation with the goal to deliver the right value through the right resources.
You are part of a diverse and international CS team where Customer Success works closely together with multiple other departments to ensure that as many client employees as possible successfully use Virtuagym. You will closely collaborate with our customer success management team and will represent customer operations and work together with our Heads of Service/Onboarding and Director of CSM, you will partner up with our data and operations specialist.
Some of your key tasks as a Customer Operations Automation Specialist:
- Being the 1st line of support to leadership and CS who locate CRM/product/data analytics issues; troubleshooting issues, escalating for further fixes, tracking progress, and communicating status to all stakeholders
- Proactive recommending strategic improvements to our business model and have a strategic alignment with CS management
- Perform deep data dives to identify customer experience improvement opportunities and work across departments to put insights into action
- Report to Customer Success management and executives on past results, renewals forecast, and trend analysis. Create meaningful insights that can help the CS team, as well as across departments
- Create strategies to proactively improve the way how CS is working with a good balance between effort versus value
- Build scalable processes to support the Customer Success team in pursuit of customer account retention and expansion
- Continuous development of customer engagement processes by determining the timing and content of touch-points along the customer journey to drive optimal adoption and increase in CLTV
What you will bring to the team
- BSc or MSc in Business or Technical Studies (example: Computer Science, Data Science, Business Administration, etc)
- Strong technical affinity while at the same time enjoy collaborating with people across multiple teams.
- 1+ years of experience administering a CRM (Salesforce, Hubspot, etc). Working experience with BI tools is a plus (eg. Domo, PowerBI, etc)
- Excited to constantly keep learning about the latest technologies and excited for the potential of AI and Generative AI.
- Proven track record in improving CS operations teams and being able to work closely with management
- Highly organized with a strong sense of urgency to meet business goals, and deadlines and get things done;
- Great interpersonal skills, team player, and easy to work with;
- Critical thinking and a systematic approach to work with a focus on high-quality standards;
- SQL or other programming languages knowledge are a plus
- Fluent English [must have]; and additional languages are a plus (for example Spanish, Dutch, German, or French)
Important note: please do apply if you meet 70%+ of the criteria. At Virtuagym we hire great people, not just resumes. If you can't check off a few requirements but are a fast learner, we’d love to hear from you!
Here’s why you should come work with us
🌎 Remote-friendly: you can work from home in Colombia whenever you like.
🍫 Enjoy a twice a week snack box or fruit basket
🌴 21 holidays (on a US based holidays calendar, based on a full-time contract)
🏡 A one time working from home allowance.
💻 We provide your home office set-up hardware.
💪 The Virtuagym Health Program: a monthly contribution towards your gym subscription, and a full Virtuagym at Work Premium Access
✈ Work from abroad for up to 12 weeks a year with a maximum of 4 consecutive weeks in LATAM or even Around the World!.
💬 Unlimited access to on-demand coaching with psychologists via chat, phone, or video call through the platform OpenUp.
📈 Many opportunities for personal and professional growth within the company.
😎 A fun, healthy, and international work environment made up of over 35+ nationalities.
🗣 We believe in a flat hierarchy with room to take ownership: your voice will be truly heard.
⚽ Organized Virtuagym sports events throughout the year.
🎉 Awesome company events such as New Year's dinners, summer outings etc.
Virtuagym is a leading and fast-growing innovator in the digital health and fitness domain, offering a Software as a Service solution and multiple native apps to users worldwide. We offer coaching and management solutions for trainers, studios, clubs and corporate wellness, all with the vision to make the world a healthier and happier place.
Virtuagym is an ambitious, passionate and multicultural team of talented people who want to create a healthier world for all. We believe in teamwork, challenging each other, being bold and adventurous, working lean, taking care of each other and sharing success. As a scale-up, we embrace our diversity, international character and our flat hierarchy that promotes great freedom, taking ownership and making a true impact. Our talented staff of 200+ employees are based out of two locations: Amsterdam, NL, and Medellin, CO. The primary focus of our Medellín office is to manage the North and South American market.
Every day with us will be an opportunity to cultivate and evolve your personal and professional skills, as well as to make a significant impact on a global scale. At Virtuagym everyone can grow, whatever background you bring with you. We are not just colleagues, we are friends, willing to help and support each other. By joining us, you become a part of a joyful and energetic team.
The hiring process:
The hiring process for this role consists of:
- A screening with our Recruitment team;
- A first interview with our HR Team Lead & Ops Team Member
- A second interview with our Head of Operations
- A final interview with a member of the CS Team Management
Ready to join us?
Please do not hesitate to apply by clicking the ‘Apply for this Job’ button below! We will get back to your application within 10 working days.
For any questions on the vacancy, please get in touch with the recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Please note that we do not collaborate with third parties to fill this vacancy, so third parties are kindly asked not to contact us about this role.