Senior Enterprise Account Executive Europe
Who Are We?
Virtuagym is a leading tech company in health & fitness mobile apps, providing solutions for consumers, gyms, personal trainers, physiotherapists and corporate health services. With over 4,000 clients world-wide, 25,000 personal trainers, and 8 million end-users, availability in 12 languages and over 150 staff in two offices in Europe and America, Virtuagym is a leading player in the fitness technology space.
With over 100% growth every year, we keep reinventing ourselves in the fast-paced fitness technology domain. While we are far beyond the startup phase, we still cherish our start-up culture and non-corporate approach. At Virtuagym you get the opportunity to grow and we empower you to explore, learn and do great things as we conquer the world with our great solutions!
What It’s All About?
As a Senior Enterprise Account Executive you will be involved in the following activities:
- Part of the global enterprise sales team
- Sell virtuagym solution to the top European fitness chains (100K+ deal values)
- Create strategic account plans to target the top largest European fitness chains proactively
- Responsible to create your own pipeline to reach targets
- Represent Virtuagym at European network events
- Work with quarterly targets
- Manage entire complex sales cycles that involve multiple stakeholders (up until C-level) over an average period of 3-12 months
- Coach & mentor your less experienced colleagues
- Dealing with international tenders & RFP's
Who are you?
- 5+ years of international B2B sales experience
- Saas/software experience
- Experience with closing 100K+ deals
- Preferably native english (or fluent)
- A second fluent language is a plus (French, Spanish, Dutch, German)
- Likes to travel internationally for work
What We Bring to the Table
- Competitive salary combined with an attractive commission structure
- A challenging full-time (40 hours/week) position and great potential for you to grow and develop yourself.
- Great freedom and autonomy to take ownership, make decisions and have major impacts.
- 25 paid holidays per year (public holidays excluded)
- Various extra benefits such as: Free Bootcamp training, Dutch Classes, and more.
- Unique start-up company culture with motivated and fun colleagues in Amsterdam and Medellin.
Have We Caught Your Attention?
Do not hesitate to apply!
Please send CV and Cover Letter in English.