Partnership Manager Americas
Are you looking for a challenging role in an international company, located in the center of Medellin, with lots of growth potential? We are now looking for a Partnership Manager - Americas to join our Medellin-based team in our efforts to make the world a healthier and fitter place.
Who Are We?
Virtuagym is a leading tech company in health and fitness mobile apps, providing solutions for consumers, gyms, personal trainers, physiotherapists and corporate health services. With over 4,000 clients world-wide, 25,000 personal trainers, and 8 million end-users, availability in 12 languages and over 130 staff in two offices in Europe and America, Virtuagym is a leading player in the fitness technology space.
With over 100% growth every year, we keep reinventing ourselves in the fast-paced health and fitness technology domain. While we are beyond the startup phase, we still cherish our start-up culture and non-corporate approach. At Virtuagym you get the opportunity to grow and we empower you to explore, learn and do great things as we conquer the world with our great solutions!
Our Medellín office is located in the north/central part of the city in an amazing and eco-friendly building called Ruta N, known as the center of innovation for the city. It was created by the three major public entities of the city to promote the development of innovative technology-based businesses.
What Is It All About?
We believe that effective collaboration and a united effort is what separates successful teams vs failing teams. As part our Partnerships team, you will be fundamental link ensuring that our go to market strategy is profitable and in line with our executive vision. This means you’ll be working closely with our Enterprise Sales team, Business Development team, Marketing team, and others in order to play your part in our united commercial strategy.
As part of the Marketing Team you will:
- Explore partnership opportunities with a wide and growing variety of different partners (e.g. industry organisations, educational institutes, hardware suppliers etc.)
- Strategize and solution around third party solutions to solve clients’ complex business problems. Through this, you help craft breakthrough strategies that help shape the company’s growth
- Work with partnership prospects to show them the added value of our solutions and the potential of a co-operation for their business
- Establish and maintain partnerships and ensure the success of the collaboration, whether it’s aimed at delivering new leads, adding client value and/or strategic values
- Review partner’s performance and any commission pay-outs
- Work closely with sales, marketing and project management to target high value partnerships and report to C-Suite on a regular basis
Who are you?
- 1-3 years of business development experience or related
- Graduate with at least a Bachelor’s degree
- Strong written and verbal communication skills:
- Understands the sales cycles of working with partners
- Fluent in operational responsibilities such as account management, account planning, pipeline building, opportunity management, and quarterly business reviews
- Industry expertise (i.e. Software as a Service, health and fitness, etc.) is important to have
- Communicative, commercial, practical, analytical and have a result-driven personality
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English (Spanish is a plus)
- Great people skills, enthusiasm and persistence
- Able to work independently, proactively and creatively
- You get excited about health, fitness, technology and business development
- Capable of working in a structured and efficient manner
- Management potential and the ambition to grow towards managing a future partnerships team is a plus
- Enthusiastic, outgoing and persistent personality
- Affinity with health and fitness is a plus
What Do We Offer?
- A challenging full-time (40 hours/week) position and great potential for you to grow and develop yourself
- Great freedom and autonomy to take ownership, make decisions and have major impacts
- 30 day paid holidays (including holidays)
- Various extra benefits such as: Free Gym Membership, Free Spanish Classes, and more
- Unique start-up company culture with motivated and fun colleagues in Amsterdam and Medellin
We’ve Got Your Attention?
Don't hesitate to apply!
Please send CV and Cover Letter in English