Marketing: Junior Online Marketer
Are you looking for a challenging role in an international company, located in the center of Amsterdam, with lots of growth potential? We are now looking for an Online Marketer to join our Amsterdam-based team in our efforts to make the world a healthier and fitter place.
Who Are We?
Virtuagym is a leading tech company in health & fitness mobile apps, providing solutions for consumers, gyms, personal trainers, physiotherapists and corporate health services. With over 4,000 clients world-wide, 25,000 personal trainers, and 8 million end-users, availability in 12 languages and over 130 staff in two offices in Europe and America, Virtuagym is a leading player in the fitness technology space.
With over 100% growth every year, we keep reinventing ourselves in the fast-paced fitness technology domain, and while we are beyond the startup phase, we still cherish our start-up culture and non-corporate approach. At Virtuagym you get the opportunity to grow and we empower you to explore, learn and do great things as we conquer the world with our great solutions!
What Is It All About?
- As an online marketer you are “the owner” of our online channels. Maximizing our online experience for our prospects makes your clock tick
- This role has a lot of freedom and potential to create and shape our online success
- With CRO and SEO activities and experiments, based on analytics and best practices, you will find out what works or not. All activities are focussed on building cumulative knowledge which we can use to achieve our goals, generating qualitative leads
- You keep an eye on the quickly evolving domain of “MarTech” and online marketing. You know what proven practices we definitely need in our marketing ecosystem and the question of how we can implement these practices is ever-important to you
- As part of the marketing team you will contribute to our online strategy and roadmap
- You will also contribute to email marketing activities for our lead nurturing efforts
Who are you?
- Proven experience in the field of online marketing with a max of 3 years working experience
- You know what it takes to analyse conversion paths and how optimize them
- Background in Marketing, Economics, Business Management or comparable (higher education level)
- Strong project management skills (we work in sprints) with the ability to manage and prioritize simultaneous, multiple projects with varying deadlines
- Data makes your clock tick. You actually can’t do without before making decisions
- You have an analytical approach. The first question you ask yourself when looking at data or behavior is “why?”
- A pragmatic approach is part of your nature to take concepts and ideas through implementation into action
- The ability to think outside the box and experiment with new approaches to accomplish our goals
- You have a high attention to detail with a focus on accuracy
- An independent and proactive mindset
- Approachable and sociable attitude
- Strong verbal communication skills (both written and verbally) in English
- You have proven experience with improving online performance in an online environment
- Google Analytics is the first bookmark in your browser
- You know what it takes to bring ideas from concept to implementation
- Search Engine Optimization and -Advertising is no secret to you anymore
- A/B testing, experimenting and CRO is on top of your priority list when it comes to reaching your goals
Bonus Points For
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Experience with Wordpress, Hubspot and Facebook Ads
What we offer?
- A challenging full time position and great potential for you to grow and develop yourself
- Great freedom and autonomy to take ownership, make decisions and have major impacts
- Various extra benefits such as: Knowledge-exchange Program, free Dutch classes and more!
- Good compensation and 25 paid holidays per year (public holidays excluded)
- Unique start-up company culture with motivated and fun colleagues in the beautiful centre of Amsterdam!
Have We Caught Your Attention?
Please do not hesitate to apply!
For more information, please call +31202619440.