Key Account Senior Manager - North America
Are you looking for a challenging role in an international company, located in the center of Medellin, with lots of growth potential? We are now looking for a Key Accounts Senior Manager - North America to join our Medellin-based team in our efforts to make the world a healthier and fitter place.
Who Are We?
Virtuagym is a leading tech company in health & fitness mobile apps, providing solutions for consumers, gyms, personal trainers, physiotherapists and corporate health services. With over 4,000 clients world-wide, 25,000 personal trainers, and 10 million end-users, availability in 12 languages and over 130 staff in two offices in Europe and America, Virtuagym is a leading player in the fitness technology space.
With over 100% growth every year, we keep reinventing ourselves in the fast-paced fitness technology domain. While we are beyond the startup phase, we still cherish our start-up culture and non-corporate approach. At Virtuagym you get the opportunity to grow and we empower you to explore, learn and do great things as we conquer the world with our great solutions!
Our Medellín office is located in the north part of the city in an amazing and eco-friendly building called Ruta N, known as the center of innovation for the city. It was created by the 3 major public entities of the city to promote the development of innovative technology-based businesses.
What Is It All About?
It is our mission to become a top player in the North American market. Our success relies on how well we listen to our clients needs and apply our Virtuagym solutions collaboratively. Our Key Accounts Team is focused on providing our clients with the expertise and support needed for a seamless Virtuagym onboarding experience as well as continuous support thereafter. We want to develop strong relationships so we are better connected to our clients and better able to offer a positive Virtuagym experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Service Delivery (90%)
- Supports the team in all tasks related to client onboarding and Virtuagym System build.
- Owns the portfolio of A&B accounts and manages multiple projects and stakeholders with the goal of optimizing client satisfaction.
- Owns client relationships through regular communications in response to support requests or through regular check-ins. Proactively ensures clients are informed about new feature functionalities.
- Takes a consultative approach to defining client’s business needs and proposing solutions in a collaborative way.
- Applies project management fundamentals to planning and executing system deployments.
- Applies advanced listening skills to understand and document client general needs and technical requirements.
- Supports collaboration with the Product Consultant to submit custom requirements, bugs, and feature requests through the Triage process. Proactively tracks the status of requests through to resolution.
- Supports collaboration with Marketing to obtain content for Press Releases.
- Supports the Enterprise Sales Process through sharing of knowledge and relevant content including proactively listening for leads.
- Supports the client with technical issues by identifying and facilitating discussions with our technical support team.
- Supports the development and delivery of training materials for clients.
- Ensures the creation and delivery of high-quality content in a timely manner in alignment with client expectations.
Skills & Professional Development Support (10%)
- Supports the development and delivery of training materials internal to Key Accounts. This includes providing feedback and coaching of team members.
Who are you?
- Graduate with at least a Bachelor’s Degree
- You have excellent people skills
- A great communicator and a true relationship builder
- Strong attention to detail and optimization of processes
- Great Project Management skills
- Expert written and verbal communication skills
- English (Native)
- Fluency in a second or third language (German, French, Spanish, Italian etc.) would be a huge plus!
- Independent and proactive
- Enthusiastic, outgoing and persistent personality
- Several years experience in working with clients (i.e., through an account management or sales role or similar)
- Affinity with Fitness is a plus
What do we offer?
- A challenging full-time (40 hours/week) position and great potential for you to grow and develop yourself.
- Great freedom and autonomy to take ownership, make decisions and have major impacts.
- 30 day paid holidays (including holidays)
- Various extra benefits such as: Free Gym Membership, Free Spanish Classes, and more.
- Unique start-up company culture with motivated and fun colleagues in Amsterdam and Medellin.
Have We Caught Your Attention?
Please do not hesitate to apply!
Please send CV and Cover Letter in English