Key Account Manager
Are you looking for a challenging role in an international company located in the center of Amsterdam, with lots of growth potential? We are now looking for a International Key Accounts Manager to join our Amsterdam-based team in our efforts to make the world a healthier and fitter place.
Who Are We?
Virtuagym is a leading tech company in health & fitness mobile apps, providing solutions for consumers, gyms, personal trainers, physiotherapists and corporate health services. With over 4,000 clients world-wide, 25,000 personal trainers, and 8 million end-users, availability in 12 languages and over 130 staff in two offices in Europe and America, Virtuagym is a leading player in the fitness technology space.
With over 100% growth every year, we keep reinventing ourselves in the fast-paced fitness technology domain. While we are beyond the startup phase, we still cherish our start-up culture and non-corporate approach. At Virtuagym you get the opportunity to grow and we empower you to explore, learn and do great things as we conquer the world with our great solutions!
What Is It All About?
- Relationship management of several A/B-list key accounts.
- Onboarding, training and implementation of new key accounts
- Keeping track of custom developments / requirements of key accounts on product roadmap
- Ensuring an excellent satisfaction of the accounts
- Keeping track of billing moments of the key accounts
- Making sure the commercial goals per key accounts are met
- Consulting the clients proactively about new feature functionalities
- Close collaboration throughout the various departments such as enterprise sales, product development and marketing
- In general helping to scale up our company and with this our Key Account department, wherefore being involved in optimizing processes
Who are you?
- You have excellent people skills
- A great communicator and a true relationship builder
- Strong attention to detail and optimization of processes
- Great Project Management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English is a must, and fluency in a second or third language (German, French, Spanish, Italian etc.) would be a huge plus!
- Independent and proactive
- Enthusiastic, outgoing and persistent personality
- Several years experience in working with clients, i.e. through an account management or sales role or similar
- Being bilingual is a plus
- Affinity with Fitness is a plus
What do we offer?
- A challenging full time position and great potential for you to grow and develop yourself
- Great freedom and autonomy to take ownership, make decisions and have major impacts
- Good compensation and 25 paid holidays per year (public holidays excluded)
- A mac-book while you are working here
- Awesome company events such as our famous Vrijmibo, New years dinner and summer boat trips.
- Unique start-up company culture with motivated and fun colleagues in the beautiful center of Amsterdam!
Do We Have Your Attention?
Please do not hesitate to apply!
For more information, please call +31202619440.