Key Account Developer Belgium
Are you looking for a challenging role in an international company located in Amsterdam, with lots of growth potential? We are now looking for a native Flemish-speaking Key Account Developer to join our Amsterdam-based team in our efforts to make the world a healthier and fitter place.
Who Are We?
Virtuagym is a leading tech company in health & fitness mobile apps, providing solutions for consumers, gyms, personal trainers, physiotherapists and corporate health services. With over 4,000 clients world-wide, 25,000 personal trainers, and 8 million end-users, availability in 12 languages and over 130 staff in two offices in Europe and America, Virtuagym is a leading player in the fitness technology space.
With over 100% growth every year, we keep reinventing ourselves in the fast-paced fitness technology domain. While we are beyond the startup phase, we still cherish our start-up culture and non-corporate approach. At Virtuagym you get the opportunity to grow and we empower you to explore, learn and do great things as we conquer the world with our great solutions!
What It’s All About
- Please note, this is an entry level position.
- As a Key Account Developer you will be involved in the following activities:
- Developing large accounts
- Cold calling C-level prospects and business owners
- Reaching out to prospects on LinkedIn
- Conducting email campaigns
- Participating in international promotion and sales activities, such as conferences and trade shows (some travel may be required)
- Networking with prospects and industry leaders
- Working in conjunction with Key Account Managers and Account Managers to close sales
- Training team members, as needed
- Previous sales experience
- Commercial, practical and result driven personality
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in:
- Flamish (Native)
- English (Advanced)
- French is a plus
- People skills and affinity with sales
- Independent and proactive, “hunter” mentality
- Enthusiastic and persistent
What do we offer?
- A challenging full time position and great potential for you to grow and develop yourself
- Great freedom and autonomy to take ownership, make decisions and have major impacts
- Good compensation and bonus package and 25 paid holidays per year (public holidays excluded)
- Unique start-up company culture with motivated and fun colleagues in the beautiful center of Amsterdam!
Do We Have Your Attention?
Please do not hesitate to apply!
For more information, please call +31202619440.