Financial Accountant - AP/GL
Are you looking for a challenging role in an international company located in the center of Amsterdam, with lots of growth potential? We are now looking for a Financial Accountant to join our team.
Who Are We?
Virtuagym is a leading tech company in health & fitness mobile apps, providing solutions for consumers, gyms, personal trainers, physiotherapists and corporate health services. With over 4,000 clients world-wide, 25,000 personal trainers, and 8 million end-users, availability in 12 languages and over 130 staff in two offices in Europe and America, Virtuagym is a leading player in the fitness technology space.
With over 100% growth every year, we keep reinventing ourselves in the fast-paced fitness technology domain, and while we are beyond the startup phase, we still cherish our start-up culture and non-corporate approach. At Virtuagym you get the opportunity to grow and we empower you to explore, learn and do great things as we conquer the world with our great solutions!
What It's All About?
The principal purpose of the role is to support the administrative process of Virtuagym and the activities of the Accounting and Controlling department. Key activities and accountability include:
- Reviewing and verifying invoices and check requests, enter and upload invoices into system;
- Prepare and process electronic transfer and payments
- Post, process and reconcile credit card transactions
- Track expenses and process expense reports
- Project managing for setting up a procurement process for purchase invoices
- Reconcile accounts payable transactions and prepare analysis of accounts
- Maintain vendor master data
- Assist with month end closing
- Giving support in answering ad hoc queries from various parts of the organisation
Who Are You?
- Approximately 3 to 5 years working experience as a financial accountant preferably in an international environment
- Medium knowledge of domestic and foreign GAAPS, fiscal regulations, knowledge of IFRS is an advantage
- Knowledge of Exact Online accounting module
- Basic knowledge of programming (Visual Basic) is an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel
- Necessary Technical / Functional Skills
- Excellent command of the English language (oral and written).
- Analytical and logical thinking
- Communication, planning and organisational skills.
What We Offer?
- A challenging full time position and great potential for you to grow and develop yourself
- Great freedom and autonomy to take ownership, make decisions and have major impacts;
- Various extra benefits such as: Knowledge-exchange Program, free Dutch classes and more!
- Good compensation and 25 paid holidays per year (public holidays excluded);
- Unique start-up company culture with motivated and fun colleagues in the beautiful center of Amsterdam!
Do We Have Your Attention?
Please do not hesitate to apply!
For more information, please call +31202619440.