Digital Marketing Lead
Are you looking for a challenging role in an international company, located in the center of Amsterdam, with lots of growth potential? We are now looking for a Digital Marketing Lead to join our Amsterdam-based team in our efforts to make the world a healthier and fitter place.
Who Are We?
Virtuagym is a tech company in health & fitness mobile apps, providing solutions for consumers, gyms, personal trainers, physiotherapists and corporate health services. With over 4,000 clients worldwide, 25,000 personal trainers, and 8 million end-users, availability in 12 languages and over 200 staff in two offices in Europe and America, Virtuagym is a leading player in the fitness technology space.
With over 100% growth every year, we keep reinventing ourselves in the fast-paced fitness technology domain, and while we are beyond the startup phase, we still cherish our start-up culture and non-corporate approach.
At Virtuagym you get the opportunity to grow and we empower you to explore, learn and do great things as we conquer the world with our solutions!
What It Is All About?
If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you! We are looking for a Digital Marketing Lead to develop, implement, track and optimize our activities across all digital channels. Our main online channels are Adwords, Facebook and Organic. Next to that we produce a fair amount of content that we pushed through our blog, social media and emails. The sole purpose is the conversion of the traffic we generate through these channels.
- Together with a team of 4 other online marketers you will determine the priorities and plan and execute all digital marketing initiatives, including SEO/SEM, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Develop- and execute the Digital Marketing strategy and the online customer journey, for mobile and desktop devices for our focus countries.
- Initiate further development of our website to improve UX and conversion.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing channels, and assess against set goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on these insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
As the Digital Marketing Lead you should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to have an integrated overview of our digital marketing activities from concept to execution. Therefore you will set priorities and create plans together with the other online marketers.
We’re looking for someone who has/is:
- You have a finished higher education, preferably in Marketing management, Economics, Business Management or comparable.
- You have at least 2 years experience in online marketing and are able to demonstrate a broader experience and knowledge of the online domain.
- You have strong project management skills with the ability to manage and prioritise simultaneous, multiple activities
- You enjoy using data to make decisions and possess strong quantitative and analytical skills
- You can utilize strong your analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- You perform well under pressure and thrive on working towards tight deadlines
- You’re capable of creating and maintaining an overview in a highly dynamic role
- You have exceptional attention to detail
- You have an independent and proactive mindset
- You have an approachable and sociable attitude
- You possess strong communication skills (both written and verbally) in English
What we offer?
- A challenging full time position and great potential for you to grow and develop yourself
- Great freedom and autonomy to take ownership, make decisions and have major impacts
- Various extra benefits such as: Knowledge-exchange Program, free Dutch classes and more!
- Good compensation and 25 paid holidays per year (public holidays excluded);
- Unique start-up company culture with motivated and fun colleagues in the beautiful centre of Amsterdam with an amazing view (20th storey)!
Have We Caught Your Attention?
Please do not hesitate to apply!
For more information, please call +31 (0)207165216.