Customer Retention / Relationship Manager
Are you looking for a challenging role in an international company located in the center of Amsterdam, with lots of growth potential? We are now looking for a Customer Retention / Relationship Manager to join our team.
Who Are We?
Virtuagym is a leading tech company in health & fitness mobile apps, providing solutions for consumers, gyms, personal trainers, physiotherapists and corporate health services. With over 4,000 clients world-wide, 25,000 personal trainers, and 8 million end-users, availability in 12 languages and over 130 staff in two offices in Europe and America, Virtuagym is a leading player in the fitness technology space.
With over 100% growth every year, we keep reinventing ourselves in the fast-paced fitness technology domain, and while we are beyond the startup phase, we still cherish our start-up culture and non-corporate approach. At Virtuagym you get the opportunity to grow and we empower you to explore, learn and do great things as we conquer the world with our great solutions!
What It’s All About?
- Responsible for company churn
- Training of customer service reps in turning cancellations
- Sync up with the Product team with customer requests and own insights
- Close collaboration with the finance department to manage and communicate an effective and profitable customers-retain program
- Understanding current customers usage data, segment and communicate with high-value customers and customers with high churn risk
- Optimizing and automate processes to improve churn rate
- Reporting to stakeholders on churn in detail
Who Are You?
- You are communicative, commercial, practical and result-driven
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills in both English and Dutch
- You love training and improving others
- You have excellent people skills
- You are enthusiastic, persuasive and persistent
- You can work independently and you are proactive with an innovative mindset
- You have an affinity for the fitness industry
- Prior experience is a plus
What We Offer?
- A challenging full time position and great potential for you to grow and develop yourself
- Great freedom and autonomy to take ownership, make decisions and have major impacts;
- Various extra benefits such as: Knowledge-exchange Program, free Dutch classes and more!
- Good compensation and 25 paid holidays per year (public holidays excluded);
- Unique start-up company culture with motivated and fun colleagues in the beautiful center of Amsterdam!
Do We Have Your Attention?
Please do not hesitate to apply!
For more information, please call +31202619440.