Client Success Consultant - North America
Are you looking for a challenging role in an international company located in Medellin, with lots of growth potential? We are now looking for a native English-speaking Client Success Consultant to join our Medellin-based team in our efforts to make the world a healthier and fitter place.
Who Are We?
Virtuagym is a leading tech company in health & fitness mobile apps, providing solutions for consumers, gyms, personal trainers, physiotherapists and corporate health services. With over 4,000 clients world-wide, 25,000 personal trainers, and 8 million end-users, availability in 12 languages and over 130 staff in two offices in Europe and America, Virtuagym is a leading player in the fitness technology space.
With over 100% growth every year, we keep reinventing ourselves in the fast-paced fitness technology domain. While we are beyond the startup phase, we still cherish our start-up culture and non-corporate approach. At Virtuagym you get the opportunity to grow and we empower you to explore, learn and do great things as we conquer the world with our great solutions!
What It’s All About
As a Client Success Consultant you will be involved in the following activities:
- Being in constant contact with our professional clients
- Get new clients up and running (by organizing Webinars & Seminars)
- Answering (via phone or email) any questions from clients regarding the Virtuagym system
- Processing feedback for future system development
- Working actively with development team for new product developments
- Creating content for our online Helpdesk
- Communicative, commercial, practical and result-driven personality
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English (native or near-native)
- Basic written and verbal communication skills in:
- Spanish (Non-Mandatory)
- People skills, enthusiastic and persistent
- Independent and proactive
- Experience: 1-2 years in customer serivce
- Affinity for the fitness and tech industries
What We Bring to the Table
- A challenging full-time position (40 hours) within a young, fast-growing and international company operating from a beautiful office in Ruta N.
- Despite our recent growth we still have (and cherish!) our non-corporate start-up culture, where plain fun, great atmosphere and building cool new stuff is what it’s all about.
- You get the chance to work with a fun team of young and driven professionals, building awesome things using the latest technologies, which are used by millions of people worldwide, thus helping us innovate the health & fitness industry. Salary depends on knowledge and experience.
- In case of a successful cooperation you have plenty options to grow as a professional within our company.
We’ve Got Your Attention?
Don't hesitate to apply!