Business Development Representative - Enterprise (Native English speaking)
Are you looking for a challenging role in an international company located in Amsterdam, with lots of growth potential? We are now looking for a native English-speaking Business Development Representative to join our Amsterdam-based team in our efforts to make the world a healthier and fitter place.
Who Are We?
Virtuagym is a leading tech company in health & fitness mobile apps, providing solutions for consumers, gyms, personal trainers, physiotherapists and corporate health services. With over 4,000 clients world-wide, 25,000 personal trainers, and 8 million end-users, availability in 12 languages and over 150 staff in two offices in Europe and America, Virtuagym is a leading player in the fitness technology space.
With over 100% growth every year, we keep reinventing ourselves in the fast-paced fitness technology domain. While we are beyond the startup phase, we still cherish our start-up culture and non-corporate approach. At Virtuagym you get the opportunity to grow and we empower you to explore, learn and do great things as we conquer the world with our great solutions!
What It’s All About
As a Business Development Representative - Enterprise you will be involved in the following activities:
- Developing selected enterprise accounts (fitness chains) by proactive outreach to C-level and other stakeholders to get a first meeting planned
- Conduct online account research and account mapping for the selected target accounts
- Work closely together with the enterprise Account Executive for your market (tag-teaming) to select the target accounts, help to close the deals and grow our enterprise market share
- Use your social selling skills through media such as LinkedIn
- Create attractive outbound email campaigns
- Qualify inbound enterprise leads for your market
- Participating in international promotion and sales activities, such as conferences and trade shows
- Strengthen your market position by networking with prospects and industry leaders, and making use of existing resources
- Training team members, as needed
Who Are You?
- 1-2 years of B2B sales development experience, preferably in fitness and/or Software (Saas) industry
- Proactive, commercial, and result driven team-player
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in: English (Native)
- Enthusiastic and persistent
What do we offer?
- A challenging full time position and great potential for you to grow and develop yourself in your sales career
- Great freedom and autonomy to take ownership, make decisions and have major impact
- Excellent compensation and bonus package
- Free bootcamp classes
- 25 paid holidays per year (public holidays excluded)
- Unique start-up company culture with motivated and fun colleagues in an office with the best views in Amsterdam
Have we caught your attention?
Please do not hesitate to apply!
For more information, please call +31202619440.